Get in touch. Send us a note. Give us a ring.
Partner With Us
EDC welcomes new relationships and collaborations. Drop us a line.
Join Our Team
Become a part of the creative experience.
We are looking for a part-time Design Intern who will support the Creative Team in the creation and development of concept designs for Live Productions, Attractions, and Themed Environments.
Familiarity with and interest in entertainment design, production design, or themed entertainment is a must.
The ideal candidate has a confident, forward-thinking, proactive attitude, takes on responsibility, and follows through with it. The candidate has strong work ethics, an attentiveness to detail, as well as the ability to understand big-picture concepts. This person is comfortable self-directing, problem-solving, and managing short- or long-term projects.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create Key-Art Illustrations
- Build 3D models based off rough drawings or ideas.
- Create presentation documents in InDesign
- Strong Illustration and rendering skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficiency in SketchUp Pro
- Must show initiative, be detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The position is part-time Mon-Fri, in our Los Angeles office.
Please send letter of interest, CV, and Portfolio, as well as your availability and start date.